Join our team
Current Job Opportunities
The Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA) Cambodia is looking for a Cambodian national to fill the position of Project Manager based in the Pursat Province to Coordinate an ongoing Agriculture Marketing and Value Chain support Project with a team of 10 staff members.
Major Responsibilities: To provide management oversight of project implementation to reach project overall objectives and goals. To be a leader who scans, focuses, aligns and inspires towards facilitation of effective community development. To manage planning, organizing, implementation and monitoring and evaluation with technical and support teams. To communicate with administration management and support teams in managing the project and office. To encourage cooperation, collaboration and communication among team members, and help them resolve any disagreements that arise during the project implementation. To liaise with government, NGO and community partners. To represent a lifestyle and work ethic consistent with ADRA Cambodia’s philosophy, standards and policies.
Qualifications & Experience:
- At least 8 years prior working experience in Agro-Business or Business Marketing and development projects including at least 4 years in managerial/supervisory roles in community development or empowerment programs or other relevant experience.
- Experience in one or more technical areas of Agri-business, Marketing, Crop Production, Value-Chain Analysis, Agriculture Cooperative/Association empowerment, etc.
- Agriculture and or Business Management degree preferred but other degrees combined with relevant experience are sufficient.
- Practical knowledge of rural community and rural economic development.
- Strong communication skills in Khmer and English
- Practical computer skills in e-mail, Word and Excel software and financial management.
- Skills in human relations and management, diplomacy and government/partner networking
- Ability to facilitate creative planning and teamwork sessions and make decisions involving supervisors and partners and communicate them in an inspiring manner.
- Ability to enhance team morale to ensure team members continue to work well together and contribute their best efforts to project.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, deal with potential issues and delegate tasks, coordinate project plans, prioritize tasks, support and guide team member to use their potential resources/skills to do their best.
- Be flexible enough to make adjustments in response to changes that arise during the project and be able to see the big picture and make long-term plans.
Interested candidates are requested to submit a detailed resume and a cover letter stating clearly the position applied for and addressing the selection criteria and contact phone number to:
Mr. Menh Kithsak, ADRA Cambodia, House 4, Street 554, Toul Kork, Phnom Penh.
Application through E-mail is accepted: [email protected]
Applications Deadline: 1 March 2021 at 5:00 pm.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
ADRA Cambodia is an equal opportunity employer and hires based on merit.
ADRA Cambodia is a Child Safe and Smoke-Free Organization
For more info about our program visit: www.adracambodia.org
Careers at ADRA focus on what we call the 3 C’s. If you are a connected, courageous, and compassionate professional, your dream job may be waiting for you here. We offer competitive salaries and generous benefits, plus the chance to make a true impact with a talented team.
This is your chance for a life-changing experience. ADRA Connections is our short-term volunteer program that takes you into the field to make an impact for communities in need.
No experience necessary!