The Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA) Cambodia is looking for a Cambodian national(s) qualified applicant to the position of Health Strengthening Services Specialist based in Preah Vihear province with the Uniting Towards Gender Equality for enjoyment of women’s and girls’ Total Health and Rights (TOGETHER) project.
TOGETHER is a multi-sectoral project which aims to increase the enjoyment of health-related rights for the most vulnerable children, adolescent girls and boys, and women and men in Cambodia, Kenya, the Philippines and Uganda., especially those with intersecting vulnerabilities in indigenous, remote or resettlement settings. The project is empowering individuals and communities to advocate for better sexual and reproductive health services and policies and educating and encouraging young people to engage with their communities and their governments to make their voices heard. The project seeks to strengthen local health systems, working closely with local authorities and health facilities to improve health worker capacity and service coverage, particularly for adolescents and youth.
- Leading and Supervising
- Working with People
- Planning and Organizing
- Writing and Reporting
- More than 5 years in community development
- A degree in a health area
- Experience and Skills in designing and leading Sustainable Social Change
- Experience of providing SRHR/SGBV services will be an advantage.
- Knowledge about Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights, early childhood development and Sexual and Gender Based Violence and understanding of social culture barriers and related issues.
- Good communication and ability to work with all levels of authority and partners.
- Good command of Computer skills in Word and Excel
- Good command of English language (both speaking and writing)
- Interpersonal communication skills.
Interested candidates are requested to submit a detailed resume and a cover letter stating clearly the position applied for and addressing the selection criteria and contact to:
Mr. Leang Rithy, ADRA Cambodia, House 4, Street 554, Toul Kork, Phnom Penh.
Application through E-mail is accepted: email@example.com
Applications Deadline: Thursday, February 15, 2024 at 5.00 pm.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
ADRA Cambodia is an equal opportunity employer and hires based on merit.
ADRA Cambodia is a Smoke-Free Child Safe and
Zero tolerant to Sexual Exploitation and Abuse Organization.
For more info about our program visit: www.adracambodia.org