REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
(Consultant or Consultancy Team for a Project Final Evaluation)
This Advertisement has already passed the Closing Date
The Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA) Cambodia is implementing the Sustainable PRODUCE to MARKET VALUE CHAIN ENHANCEMENT PROJECT (Pro-Market) (1 Jan 2019 – 28 February 2024) in multiple Districts of the Pursat Province with funding from New Zealand Aid Programme. The project focuses on building the capacity of Agricultural Cooperatives, associations and/or informal Producer Groups (PGs) to be increasingly valued and trusted by value chain actors and their members to negotiate collective marketing opportunities, and improve technology and supply inputs for their members.
ADRA is seeking a Consultant/Team to carry out a Project Final Evaluation beginning by February 12th 2024. Consulting Services will include, but are not limited to the following tasks. A full TOR is accessible through the link here:
- Review the project proposal, Initial Value Chain Assessment, Producer Group baseline Assessment study, the results and methods used in the annual baseline and annual surveys, baseline study and midterm evaluation reports, and other reports, related technical protocols and literatures.
- Develop a Detailed Evaluation Plan and Schedule with the ProMarket field team.
- This will include coordinating and cooperating with the local project team to review the final survey methodology, tools and conduct final annual quantitative beneficiary survey.
- It is highly recommended that the evaluator not propose to arrange for and conduct a separate beneficiary based quantitative survey but should propose any additional questions or data to be gathered as part of the planned en-line project survey (ADRA will cover the cost of this unless significantly in excess of the standard survey).
- Conduct in-depth interviews (in person/online/phone call) with key informants from staff, community implementation partners, and government stakeholders at Provincial and district levels to collect data for analysis
- Conduct focus group interviews or KII (by online/phone call) with both female and male beneficiaries.
- Other small group fora to gather data and qualitative feedback from stakeholders
- Analyze the results from the project Endline data collection together with the ADRA Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator who has done this for all of the prior surveys.
- Analyze data from the information sources and facilitate discussions with project staff and higher level stakeholders on the initial results and potential recommendations.
- Specific emphasis during analysis should review the project Gender Evaluation and implementation of gender sensitive interventions over the life of the project especially in family decision making and behavior changes.
- Prepare draft and final reports documenting the results and analysis through a participatory sharing process.
Qualification and Experience required
The project Final Evaluation Consultant/Team should come with the following skills and experience in Cambodia:
- High quality reading, writing, and spoken communication skills in both Khmer and English.
- At least 10 years of work in implementation/evaluation of community based rural development projects in the Agriculture/Value Chain, rural economic development, or other relevant sectors.
- Have quality, verifiable, experience in conducting qualitative data collection, analysis, and reporting for community development programs.
- Be aware of and have access to major government strategies and trends in the relevant intervention areas.
- Ability to quickly analyze project proposals, reports, and field documents and formulate detailed plans along with the ability to function independently without major oversight or direction after initial objectives are established.
- Have interpersonal participatory communication and facilitation skills that are effective in gathering balanced, useful, quality information from both project staff, implementation partners and community beneficiaries including government partners.
All Expressions of Interest and Experience Statement (STEP #1) (See 2-STEP process in the Full TOR) should be sent to [email protected] or submitted in person to the ADRA Cambodia office or same email by 5:00 PM, December 26, 2023. (C/O) Mr. Leang Rithy, ADRA Cambodia, House 4, Street 554, Toul Kork, Phnom Penh.
For further information call p. 023 880 693 m. 012 265 870
ADRA is a Smoke-Free Child Safe Organization.