REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
(Individual Consultant for a Baseline Survey)
This Advertisement has already passed the Closing Date
The Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA) Cambodia has implemented uniting TOwards Gender Equality for enjoyment of women’s and girls’ Total HEalth and Rights “TOGETHER” project, and is conducting its baseline survey in 30 rural villages of 12 districts and 3 provinces in Kompong Thom, Preah Vihear, and Steung Treng with the funding from Global Affairs Canada and ADRA Canada.
ADRA is seeking a Consultant to carry out a Baseline Survey from February 1 to March 4, 2022. Consulting Services will include, but are not limited to the following tasks. A full TOR can be accessed through the link here: https://adracambodia.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/TOGETHER-Baseline-Consultant-TOR_04012022.pdf
- Analyze survey data and focus group discussion (FGD) results through the local context lens
- Discuss findings with implementing team (technical leads)
- Write the baseline report from the local context perspective and based on the provided template
- Dialog with ADRA Cambodia and partners on feedback, incorporate into final baseline report.
Skills and Competencies
The Baseline Survey Consultant should come with the following skills in Cambodia:
- Excellent writing skills in English.
- Ability to access to major government strategies and trends in the relevant intervention areas.
- Skills to quickly analyze project proposals, reports, and field documents and the ability to function independently without major oversight or direction after initial objectives are established.
- Be efficient and clear in preparing reports and have his or her own laptop computer for use in the evaluation and write-up.
The following competencies are ideal:
- Proven previous experience as baseline analysis lead and baseline report writer
- Proven familiarity on the following thematic areas:
- Sexual reproductive health and rights
- Sexual and gender-based violence
- Research background with focus in analysis
- Familiarity with Global Affairs Canada’s best practices and approach to baselines/evaluations is preferable
All Expressions of Interest should be sent to [email protected] and the subsequent Consultancy Bid Submissions will be emailed or submitted in person to the ADRA Cambodia office or same email
by 3:00 PM on January 14, 2022. Mr. Leang Rithy, ADRA Cambodia, House 4, Street 554,
Toul Kork, Phnom Penh.
For further information, call p. 023 880 693 m. 012 265 870
ADRA is a Smoke-Free Child Safe Organization.